Remember my friend Peter? The one about to get a baby? Well, it’s a boy! Congratulations Peter & Natasha. The cool thing is since Peter couldn’t come with a decent name – Natasha already veto’d both Wolfgang and Odin – they asked me to name the little guy, and Peter will get a tattoo of his son’s name.
With Wolfgang and Odin off the table, I’m left with slim pickings. This is where I need your help. I compiled a list of possible names for the kid, based on the two veto’d names and the most excellent Google Sets.
I admit I’ve sorta like number six, but someone might just come up and tell me it means “number of guys I had sex with last night : 172”. That would be awkward. I mean, it’s just a kid.
Maybe I should look into something that would evoke “Peter”.
Peter loves Motorhead.
- Lemme (lead signer)
- Parole (their first label)
- Chiswick (their first album)
- Graaaaaaawwwwk! (most of their lyrics)
Peter loves trains.
- Beaumont (1603, came up with the concept of tracks)
- Trevithick (built one of the first steam trains in 1804)
- Minogue (sang about the locomotion)
Peter loves D&D
- Sidney (was the voice of the Dungeon Master in the TV series)
- Icosahedron (the famous D20)
I asked my kids.
- Zoey suggested Sebastian.
- Zako suggested Tom.
What about Natasha, I hear you say. Well, she loves Peter. So she knew what she was getting into when she married him.
Please leave a comment with your vote (you don’t have to limit yourself to the list I made) and the name with the most votes win. It’s that simple. Voting closes at midnight.
Oh, and if you don’t vote the kid might just be named “no comment”.