- My daughter is my daughter. Lovely Wife put “whole chicken” on the grocery list and Zoé said “Mom, we couldn’t find a whole chicken, all the chicken had their heads cut off”. Giggles.
- I’ve watched the first two episodes of Californication season 2, because somebody was nice enough to think of me when tey came across them – Hi Capt’n! I think I’ll have to cave in and get Showcase. Darn.
- This is the last semester I have to finish my Masters. My head is so not into it right now. What the heck am I gonna do? *Runs around like a headless chicken*
- I am pleasantly surprised about the way things are going at work this September. Normally I would be pulling my hair off at this point, but I think we’re on top of things and people are happy. The only question mark at this point is the Africa project. I don’t know if/when we’ll be going back, and that stresses me out a bit. I so want to go to Florida for Avitable’s party. BTW, I got my Avitagear in the mail this week, so keep you eyes peeled for the obligatory nutsack shot. You’ve been warned!
- It’s always a bitter sweet day when I finish a bottle of Scotch. I’ve just killed my 1991 Glenrothes – bitter – but it means I have actual space for another bottle – Sweet! I get to shop for a new bottle, any suggestions?
In pure Call of Cthulhu tradition, I’ll keep the last bullet for myself for when the actual madness comes.