- Kanada on Karl!: Hey, I’ll be on SecondHand Karl tonight. Of course I mean on his radio show, not on him. Call in and make fun of my accent! Ask me if I have [this] in Canada. You know you want to.
- Once again, I have the perfect ass: My car’s rear bumper is now fixed. Rejoice!
- Booze: Thrice today I alluded that I was a drunk, and I got weird reactions. Having my morning espresso, LovelyWife said “Nice breakfast”. I replied: “Two ounces of Cognac can really kick start your day!”. Her reaction: “Are you serious?” (she was). Later on, I’m telling that story to my boss, and after my Cognac line he cuts me and says: “What’s wrong with that?”. During a meeting, a coworker asks me: “When you receive my e-mails, you must think not another stupid question, right?”. I replied: “Actually I thought: Gee, I think I’m low on Scotch, better run to the store”. Everyone laughed. I think I have a free pass to be a drunk, and that sorta scares me a little.
- Food critiques: LovelyWife cooks 96.99537% of the time. She loves to buy cookbooks, magazines, look online for recipes. She changes and adapts recipes all the time. At dinner, she asked the kids what their favorite meal was. If they could have any meal in the whole wide world, what would they have? My son: Dad’s macaroni and cheese! My daughter: Dad’s volcano cakes! My wife: Making that face. You know the one. Now I apparently I have to cook dinner once a week – thanks kids! Is it my fault that I don’t burn things? 😉
- A felon, moi? : I am totally stealing this from Cortejo. Answer the following question, then if you want, post it to your own blog and see how many crimes you get accused of. If you saw ME in a police car, what would you think I got arrested for?
In pure Call of Cthulhu tradition, I’ll keep the last bullet for myself for when the actual madness comes.