- Long time ago, in a galaxy far far away: Okay it was just over a month ago, but it seems like it was ages ago. I’m talking of course about Avitable’s Neverwas Fair. I miss all of you all the time.
Look at that face! Doesn’t that say HAPPY ?
- Friends: I liked Joey and Chandler, but couldn’t stand the rest of them. ’nuff about Friends for a while. It’s been off the air for FOUR years now you know. 😉
- Shopping: I’m done with my Christmas shopping! Oh I’ll certainly pick-up some last-minute things (like a nice bottle of wine for the hostess and stuff like that) but that’s it for me, no more trips to the mall until next year. Yay me!
- Another Minor Plague: After being visited by the first minor plague, AKA head lice (thanks Delmer!), another minor plague came down on our household, projectile vomit. That kid has very good aim (or very bad aim, depending on how you look at it. I need a new toothbrush.
- Hoping on the bandwagon: All right, I’m a little late doing this, but I will send out “Season’s Greetings” cards, but I’m not saying which season I picked. All kidding aside, if you’d like to receive a Christmas card, just shoot me an e-mail (mike – at – lesombre – dot – ca) with your complete address. Hopefully I can mail them by next Monday (Dec 8).
In pure Call of Cthulhu tradition, I’ll keep the last bullet for myself for when the actual madness comes.
P.S. I said “thanks Delmer!” for naming the Plague, not or giving us the Plague. Delmer did not give us head lice.