Sheila decided to participate in Avitable’s five question interview revival. And since I’m still wating for Adam’s questions, I asked her to interview me.
If you want me to interview you, the instructions are at the bottom of the post. Enjoy!
1) So you finally got that Zazzle store going – when are you going to put a tee shirt that is designed specifically for me on there? I joined your fan club – I think that this should earn me the right to a tee shirt design.
Yes, I got an e-mail about you “joining” my fan club. I didn’t even know I had one! I guess that makes you the Fan Club President, I’ll be calling on you to organize meetings, send membership cards and produce and distribute the bi-weekly newsletter.
And you’re absolutely right, this totally gives you the right to a T-Shirt design. I should mention that you’re already responsible for this one but it was not specifically designed for you, it was inspired from something you wrote to me about my typos. In honor of your Presidency, I just designed one just for you – although my keen business sense tell me that other could get it too. Here it is, I hope you like it!
2) Have you decided on the quirky name of the LeSombre Travel Fund yet? We’ve got a lot of Blogger Gatherings coming up and you have to be there.
Well, the first thing is that I would consider doing a maximum of two blogger-related events per year. The first one would be the Avitables’ Halloween party, and the second one would be TequilaCon, depending on where it’s located. Of course, if I travel for business to a city where some blogger friends reside, I would gladly meet with them. All that being said, I’m not opposed to smaller unofficial gatherings. 😉
If you hung out in the chatroom during Karl’s radio show yesterday, you probably noticed me trying to convince Dave2 to have a Davettawa in the future. He likes the tulips, so that sounds like a 3rd weekend of May event. No pressure!
So I’m thinking about a few names for the Travel Fund:
- Worldwide Travel Fund (WTF)
What do you think?
3) When you got on that plane to come to Florida, did you have any inkling that you would be meeting someone as awesome as me? I mean, Adam and all the others are pretty great but…..damn. How do I finish this question without sounding insanely conceited? Aw hell – they already know I am so go ahead and answer it!
Who are you again?
4) Does your LovelyWife “get” this blogging thing or does she think you (and all of us) are retarded? It took my husband two years to get it so I am curious.
LovelyWife gets the blogging thing, she lurks on many blogs and even leaves one or two comments here occasionally. I’m trying to get her to start her own blog, so you could read her side of my stories. I think that might make things interesting. More importantly, LovelyWife gets me so she never thinks I’m retarded, she knows it. 😉
5) If I move to Canada, will the fact that I am your BlogWifey give me any kind of tuition breaks if I decide to further my education? There has to be some other perks to this relationship. Your jokes are funny but I’m looking for a little bit more.
If you move to Canada, I’ll further your education for free. Now that’s a lot better than a tuition break, yes?
For example, I’ll take you downtown and have you eat a beaver tail, and then I would take you to the peanut brittle place (and damn, I just realized I could have gone yesterday while I was off), and then I’d take you to a sushi place, and then we’d hve some Jägermeister tonics, and sing some karaoke. We would visit the Parliment, the War Museum, the Civilisation Museum, the Museum of Technology. We’d catch a play, go to a hockey game in Montreal (Go Habs Go!), go to the best Irish pub in the whole city.
Then on the second day…
So there you have it! Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
- Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
- I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
- You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.