Well, this seems to be the tradition, so here’s a list of bullets resolutions for 2009. Let’s see what I can make of those. 😉
The year of the purge
- I want to get rid the things I don’t use. They might be books, dishes, games, CDs, clothes… I keep too many things just for the sake of keeping things, and I will do my best to get rid of all the clutter in and around the house, the car, the office.
- I want to get rid of ideas that don’t bring anything new to the table. Life is too short for rehashing the same ideas over and over again. Out with the old, in with the new. I’ll be the new blood needed in every situation.
- I want to get rid of the online addiction I slowly built up over the years. Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Blogging, Google Talk. Email on gmail, at work, from my blog, at home, on my Blackberry… Who needs to be connected at all times like that?
- I want to get rid of the friends I don’t care for. I have enough obligatory drama in my life from work, I don’t need more than absolutely necessary.
- I want to get rid of the extra pounds I’m carrying. I’ve been saying that for years now, will this be the year it finally happens?
In pure Call of Cthulhu tradition, I’ll keep the last bullet for myself for when the actual madness comes in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…
Happy New Year Everyone!