This is floating around. So while I’m driving 4 hours to Sherbrooke, enjoy all kinds of stuff about LovelyWife.
1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother, Les Parents, House, Bones, Heroes, Amazing Race, Life, Life on Mars, 24, Lost, Les Invincibles, My Life on the D-List, My name is Earl, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, American Idol, Canadian Idol, ER, Numb3rs, Dollhouse, Flashpoint, Criminal Minds, Survivor, Samantha Who, Scrubs, The Office, Tout le Monde en Parle, L’épicerie, Infoman, La soirée du hockey, Oscars, Emmys, Sugar, 30 minute meals, Holmes on Homes, Jon & Kate plus 8, Little People – Big World, Trading spaces, What not to wear, Prison Break, In plain Sight, My own worst Ennemy, The Choir, Fringe, The Mentalist, Lie to me, Knight Rider, Hell’s Kitchen, Mythbusters, Battlestar Galactica.
And on Tuesday…
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
The one I’m not having, so we can share.
3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
All beef hot-dogs. She prefers the unidentified stuff.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does she order?
Amaretto Sour and some duck confit.
5. Where did she go to high school?
Collège Mont Notre Dame
6. What size shoe does she wear?
7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be?
8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?!
Ice cream sandwich.
9. What would this person eat every day if she could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Shredded Wheat with Strawberries.
11. What would she never wear?
Drapes. Oh wait, she’s done that already. PJ’s not made of wool.
12. What is her favorite sports team?
13. Who did she vote for?
Me! (Hell if I know)
14. Who is her best friend?
Josée the cat lady.
15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn’t do?
Post bad pictures of her.
16. What is her heritage?
17. You bake her a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
A “I wonder if [insert other kind] would’ve been better” cake.
18. Did she play sports in high school?
Only the required P.E. stuff.
19. What could she spend hours doing?
Watching TV, obviously. Work is a close second.
20. What is one unique talent she has?
She can bend her thumbs backwards.