- Half full / Half Empty: I for one, will embrace my pessimism. I will admit that I always see the glass half empty. This is just fine by me, since I can have two half empty glasses and it’s just like I didn’t drink anything at all. Who’s the smartest pessimist you know now, huh? I know, it’s probably not me.
- In style: There’s no reason not to not drink in style. I bought myself extra special Scotch glasses. I’m awesome. Half empty glasses never looked so good.
- And bring your guitars: I started playing again. My fingers are sore, but they’re busy that way. Otherwise, I might stick them in something they shouldn’t be in.
- Hatt-Baby: I’m bringing back this classic. Tell your friends.
- Fool: I’m more than halfway done with the latest Christopher Moore book, Fool. I expect that by the time you read this, I’ll be done with it and will be left waiting for more. Or is that wanting for more? That’s why I’m not a writer. Well, not a good one anyways. Back to Chris Moore: What’s not to like aout this guy? He’s funny, witty, and he has his own blog. If only he was Canadian.
In pure Call of Cthulhu tradition, I’ll keep the last bullet for myself for when the actual madness comes.
Back Cthulhu in honor of the Black Fool