- Fuck: It seems I just can’t get adjusted to DST. It took me less time to get back on track after Africa. ::Boo::
- I: This is how I feel now. I had the animation embedded at first, but it was too annoying. Now the only question left is: Am I the brain guy or the bacon guy?
- Ha(b)z: Monday, General Manager Bob Gainey fired Montreal Canadiens Head Coach Guy Carbonneau. I’m not opposed to firing coaches when they deserve it (Well, I kind of am, but that’s another story). That being said, my main beef with that decision it that it comes a mere month after they renewed his contract for three years and after Bob Gainey said “Hiring Guy Carbonneau was the best decision I ever made as a GM”. Only fools never change their mind I guess.
- A: is for Angry, which is what you are at me. A is for adult, which is what I’ll never be. Still troubled (but not angry) over BNL parting ways. This helps.
- Sad: How sad is this really. I had the perfect post for today, but after chatting with my legal counsel, it would seem that my feeling that the post could very well get me fired is not a crazy concept. After all, if you can get fired for calling your job boring, I could certainly get fired for [removed as per legal counsel’s advice].
In pure Call of Cthulhu tradition, I’ll keep the last bullet – and half of the previous one, really – for myself for when the actual madness comes.
Cute little red Cthulhu. If you wonder where the victims are… He ate them.