- Triangles everywhere: I finished Infected by Scott Sigler a few days ago, and I’m halfway through Contagious. Thanks Poppy for mentionning the triangle book, and thanks Dave2 for letting me know about the sequel. I’m completely hooked. Next, I decided to tackle Discworld. Apparently as a Geek, I need to read that. 😉 In other Sombre news, my credit card statement tells me I bought over 350$ worth of books last month. If only there was some kind of Blockbuster’s but for books. I’d go for that.
Edit: People, I know about public libraries. I was making what I thought was a obvious reference to this. 😉
- Known Issue: Somehow, being told that a vulnerability is on the known issues list, and might be scheduled for the next patch release does not make me feel secure. When will Apple branch out in the LMS business? I can dream, right?
- Wii: I didn’t play Animal Crossing in over a month now. I’ve played a little Guitar Hero World Tour last weekend. I was informed by the annoying little voice that I didn’t use the WiiFit in 282 days – but I only gained 0.3kg (about 2/3 of a pound) in 282 days. It’s not all bad.
- 7.5: I’m training myself to sleep seven and a half hours every night. I succeded 4 out of 5 nights at this point. In bed by 23:30, up at 5:00. Next, I’ll work on my math skills.
- Washington DC: I’m all booked for my summer conference, and this year it’s in Washington DC. So if you’re around Washington DC between July 13 and July 17 and interested to meet me, let me know. I’m pretty booked, but I’ll make time for you. 😉
In pure Call of Cthulhu tradition, I’ll keep the last bullet – and half of the previous one, really – for myself for when the actual madness comes.