Here’s what we have planned for the next few days:
- Drive to Quebec City. It’s a 5-hour drive.
- Check-in at the Grand Times Hotel.
- Get to Vieux Québec.
- Walk around a bit, find a place to have food.
- Go see Les Misérables.
- Go back to the hotel and sleep a bit.
July 22nd / July 23rd (Depending on the temperature)
- Village Val-Cartier or Quebec Aquarium
We’ll do one on Wednesday, and the other on Thursday.
- We drive down to Sherbrooke to drop the Zadorables for two weeks at “Camp Lemieux”.
- We might just walk around the Old Town on Thursday and combine the Aquarium and the drive to Sherbrooke Friday.
- Day in Sherbrooke. Visit parental units.
- Drive back home, as we’re both working from the 27th to the 31st.
This should keep us busy for a bit. 😉