In honor of 9-9-9, here’s a special Beretta 92 (9mm) edition of One bullet short of a full gun. Enjoy!
- Only 10 days until:
- The International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Prepare to unleash you inner Buccaneer! Yarrrrrrrrr!
- I go see a Montreal – Ottawa pre-season game. W00t!
- Bones’ birthday! Yes, I have a friend nicknamed Bones born on the International Talk Like a Pirate Day! How sweet! Avast Matey!
- WP Event Calendar broke my blog. I took my sweet revenge and deleted WP Event Calendar. Take that!
- The 22nd edition of the Gatineau Hot Air Balloon Festival was held from September 4 to 7, 2009. Of course, living in Gatineau, we decided not to go to the tourist/local trap and were rewarded with an awesome surprize! One balloon landed in the park right across the street from hour house!
You can see the rest of the set on Flickr.
- This morning I almost got squished by a taxi turning right on a red light while I had the right of way (via the pedestrian light). Who knew frakkin’ taxis were so dangerous? /sarcasm. Yet one more bike story under my belt. Sigh.
- Speaking of funny bike stories, I completely forgot to bring underwear today. I’m committing a serious breach of etiquette and making this a Commando Wednesday.
- Rockband: The Beatles is coming out today! Now I’m a little pissed that this is not also coming out for Guitar Hero. What am I supposed to do, spend another 200$ to get the Rockband drum set? On the Rockband Beatles website, it says “Works with all Rockband and most Guitar Hero controllers and microphones” (emphasis mine). Anyone tried this with the Guitar Hero setup? Anyone? Bueller?
- For the next 179 hours, I’m listening to my iTunes library in alphabetical order. No reason.
- Even if today is 9-9-9, we’re not moving to Blackboard Release 9 anytime soon.
- 9 opens today. Are you excited to see this? I kinda am, but I’m not 100% sure…
In pure Call of Cthulhu tradition, I’ll keep the last bullet for myself for when the actual madness comes.
Actually, I used all the bullets this time.