I know it’s not thanksgiving here. Gimme some artistic freedom, will ya? 🙂
I stole this from BlondeFabulous, who stole this from this from Ren who got it from here. Happy Thanksgiving everyone people south of the border!
1. Watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade on television. Yay or nay?
We watch the parade live as it makes its way from Ottawa to Montréal (It’s called the Rideau Centre Parade while in Ottawa and the Hudson Bay Parade while in Montréal), and then we watch it on television as it makes it’s way to New-York to finally become the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. And that’s why our Thanksgiving takes place 43 days later – those floats drive really slow!
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? You can’t say turkey!
Cranberries muffin from Tim Horton’s.
3. What is your favorite beverage (alcoholic or nonalcoholic) to go with your Thanksgiving Day meal?
A Coffee from Tim Horton’s.
4. Cranberry Sauce. Delicious tradition, or evil jello wannabe?
Even to us Canadians, this is considered Evil Jello Wannabe! Yuck!
5. What is your favorite pie?
Maple Sugar, eh!
6. Match the following pies with the following toppings. Apple, Pumpkin, Blueberry. Reddiwhip, Cool Whip, Ice Cream.
Apple + Ice Cream, Pumpkin + Ice Cream, Blueberry + Ice Cream. Cool Whip and ReddiWhip are Evil Jello Wannabe’s sidekicks.
7. Complete this sentence: The secret to a delicious post-Thanksgiving turkey sandwich is:
…to follow-it up with a second delicious post-Thanksgiving turkey sandwich. Who eats just one sandwich?
8. What is your post-Thanksgiving meal ritual? Don’t say pooping, you gross bastard!
Making fun of my American friends who still have to wait 43 days for their Thanksgiving.
9. What is your favorite Thanksgiving Day themed movie or television episode?
Gotta go with the classic A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. We don’t mess with tradition – even the ones that are not ours. 🙂
10. What are you most thankful for this year? You can only pick one!
Not dying is pretty high on my list, friends and family too… it’s really hard to pick just one. If you force my hand, I would go with finally taking better care of myself.