- November in Denver is really really warm. Who knew it would be this nice and that I could have a nice dinner with @CTug in a place where the windows were open and it was still warm? Amazing.
- I didn’t go to Coyote Ugly while I was here. Will I regret that decision? Probably. Will I lose sleep over it? Probably not. 🙂
- I couldn’t meet with Princepessa while here. Boooooooo!
- At this point, the conference I’m at is better than last year’s conference, but still had a lot of duds as far as sessions went. The old “title switcheroo” scam is starting to get old.
- I broke my camera. However I think I might be able to fix it myself. What do you think, should I just forget about fixing it and get a new one?
In pure Call of Cthulhu tradition, I’ll keep the last bullet for myself for the madness of getting back home around midnight tonight.