But it’s a good thing.
I’m running 8 games at once. I will dream about tiles and weird short words with the letters Q, Z or F in them. If you’re playing Words With Friends on the iTouch/iPhone, play me! My username is LeSombre. Oh, because of all my experience playing scrabble against all of you, I came up with a guide on how to beat all of you! Booya!
- Don’t let him play on the TW, TL or DW squares – whatever those mean. These squares seem to be important somehow.
- Play weird words like “Sith” to discract him. This is not the word you are looking for *waves hand*
- Get good letters. Try to avoid getting “e e e i i o y”, as “e-i-e-i-y-o-e” is not an acceptable word.
- Play words with a Chinese food theme so she runs off to the Chinese food place (The have one is Asskatchewan), leaving you with more time to find good words.
- Watch out for the dreaded “ox” and “qi”.
- If you give her “orgasm”, she might let you win.
- Counter his “dildo” with “condom”.
- Grab all the “A”
- Pretend you’re shocked at her use of “naked”, “nude” and “tit”, forcing her to find dirty words to play. 🙂
And of course, if you can’t beat all of them, just pretend you do in a blog post. 🙂