I know some of you have been asking Facebook for a “Hate” button. Well, I found how to make it happen!
Actual screenshot. No Photoshop involved. No siree Bob.
Follow me because the mechanics of making this happen is somewhat complicated. Here we go:
- Log into your Facebook account (duh)
- Put: “Hate_Button activation process [a,451-222..report-a]” as your status.
- Open a second browser, and log into your Facebook account. Your status should show as your old status. Just delete that status.
- Do not close the second browser window.
- Go back to the first browser.
- Now go under your settings, and find the new “Activate the Hate button” menu. Yay!
- Activate. Easy right?
Well, if only it was that easy. I could really use a I fuckin’ hate that button on some Drama Queens. Seriously people. Woe is me much?