I have not posted anything really significant in the last two months, and you’re getting bullets. Lots of them. Covering the last two months. Seriously. Enjoy!
Real-Life Birthdays I missed:
- My Dad had a birthday, and I didn’t do any funny or easy post. Sorry Dad – I still love you.
- My Brother (@mightyBEN) also had a birthday, and I didn’t do anything at all. Well, I did get him a Mighty Mugg Iron Man Mark VI thingy, so that totally makes up for it.
- I had a birthday, and didn’t post about it here. But you guys made my day on Twitter and Facebook. Snif.
- I’m sure I missed a lot of on-line Birthdays too… I’m sorry. 😦
Things I have done / not done in the last two months that are blog-worthy but that I didn’t blog about:
- I was invited to many beers and I didn’t go. Damn.
- I took a second wine-tasting class. Remember when I tried to blog about the first one and then got a virus on the computer? Good times.
- I got a Nexus Card, so I can now cross the border without standing in line for hours. Okay, minutes but still. By the way, I look like a giant on that picture.
- I thought about going to blog out lout and didn’t go. It was right in my backyard. Well, figuratively.
- I went to Orlando for a conference.
- While in Orlando for said conference, I was upgraded to a Royal Suite at no extra cost. Awesome!
- Renewed my Costco membership.
- I went on Sparks Street for the annual Ottawa RibFest. Yum!
- Drove CutieDaughter to cheerleading camp.
- Bought myself a new Canon EOS Rebel XSi, and took a lot of pictures.
- Took the Zadorables to Aventures Laflèche.
- Changed the layout of this blog, and went back to the original. Many times. That explains the messed-up sidebar on the right.
People I met in the last two months that I didn’t tell you about:
- While in Orlando, I met with the Justice League as it was forming. That totally makes me the Martian Manhunter. And the steak was not bad at all.
Things I’m doing now that may or may not be blog-worthy:
- I’m on vacation! I’ve been off work for seven days and I only had to reply to 6 emails and have one phone conversation at this point. I say this is not bad, but let’s see if I can make that even better.
So there you have it.
What have you been up to in the last two months?