1. Name something you have in common with all your siblings?
We all have the same amout of ears, eyes, arms and legs (2). Oh I know, we have the same parents!
2. Do you fold your underwear?
Yes, otherwise they won’t fit in the drawer.
3. Who is the last person you wrote a letter to on paper?
That would be the diagonal letter I wrote to Martin. I think this was in 1996.
4. What was your first job?
I had a paper route like everybody else. That didn’t last long.
5. Aside from Driver’s Ed, who really taught you how to drive?
I pretty much learned on my own by reading manuals. Did I ever mention I love reading manuals?
6. What did you do today?
Got up, put underwear on, peed, started downloading “Life on Mars”, looked for the corn drawing at Nataliedee.com, answered five questions on this meme. Oh wait, six!
7. Are you emotional?
Hell no! Ahem. Yes.
8. Have you ever had the same dream more than once?
This is funny as I had this really weird dream last night, and it is a recurring dream. It’s a creepy dream about a serial killer in which I get killed. It’s always the same dream. I dunno wat it means but it freaks me out.
9. If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a baby, could you?
I could deliver a baby if I had the address and a fast car.
Boil some water! Bring me some towels! That’s pretty much as far as my knowledge of delivering babies goes. Although, my son was born with the “help” of a midwife, and she pretty much just stood there telling Lovely Wife that she could do it. So yeah, I could do that.
10. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Bunch of wines from the SAQ. Pinot Noir.
11. What is on your refrigerator door?
Nothing. It’s a stainess steel frigde so nothing sticks to it. I have a whole bunch of magnetic stuff on my dishwasher now. Oh wait, I just looked: fingerprints. Stainless steel is really hard to keep clean.
12. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Stay home to have my new central air unit installed! Whoo-Ouuuu!
13. Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
God no. I look too tasty to do that I think. Plus, I’m not a really fast swimmer.
14. What are you wearing?
Underwear and a silly grin.
15. What was the last thing you ate?
Rice pudding I made following my dad’s recipe. I just noticed that the recipe says “In a pot that goes on the stove, put the milk…”. Now who has pots that don’t go on the stove?
*Avitable has Lazy Sundays. I steal his memes on Sunday and answer them almost seriously on Mondays.